Tuesday, September 18, 2012

TEAM TATOR TOT


Soccer has officially begun, and our entire household is involved. Brandon is the Coach, I'm the team Mom, Presley is playing, and Harper is cheering on her big sister. I think some people were shocked when they found out I put Presley in soccer instead of dance or ballet. If you know Presley, something extremely fast paced, loud, and a tad rough is a little more up her alley. Or so I thought...

Presley was super stoked about putting on her new soccer gear, especially her shoes. The actual playing part, not so much.

She pretty much cried the entire game.
Laying down.
In the middle of the field.

It seems I made a major oversight when preparing Presley for the game. My main focus was on the techniques like kicking and not using your hands (that's pretty much all I know about soccer). Presley was devastated because no one was taking turns with the ball or sharing. So this week, I'm trying to explain to her that you don't take turns with the ball in soccer. It's all very confusing...

On a positive note, watching a bunch of two and three year olds play soccer is probably the funniest thing I've ever seen. I can't wait until our next game!

Some playing:



Some crying:



Some high-fiving:


And last, but not least, some posing:




4 comments:

Mommy Tay said...

Too cute! I bet it is hilarious watching tiny ones play. Hope it gets better throughout the season.

Heather said...

Too cute! I put H in gymnastics since she loves to tumble around the house... and by the 3rd class I had to DRAG her into the studio kicking and screaming. Obviously, it was our last class! She hated it!
Why are our girls so crazy and unpredictable?! :-)

Emily said...

Aww, bless her heart - it IS confusing! She probably hears about sharing all the time then these hooligans on the field throw it all out the window! I'm sure she'll love it in time. I wish we had 2 yr old soccer here - Drew can't wait to get A out there. :-)

WeeMason's Mom said...

Oh my gosh, soooooo cute!!!!! I love all the pictures!

I totally could see how the lack of sharing could be a very sad ordeal. Never thought about that before!