Friday, September 7, 2012

Friday Phone Dump: Horseshoe Bay (Part 1)

Headed out and passed out!
 The drive went very well considering we had a 4 year old, 2 year old, and 3 month old all in one car.

This is the house my parents rented for us. It was pretty awesome! I just wish they would hurry up and start building there own, hint hint.


Uncle Ryan with Miss H.

Look who found her thumb?!?

My parents bought a new toy!!!

Presley and Jackson were super pumped about it!

Ahhhh! This is the life. My sister and I enjoying a child-free moment on the boat.

Presley had the best time out on the water.

Hehe! That smile cracks me up. Not a lot of neck room in those life jackets...

Now it's Presley's turn to enjoy a quiet moment on the boat.

Woke up to this gorgeous sunrise and got to enjoy it solo with a cup of coffee.

Even Harper loved the boat!

Yes, that's me wake boarding. 

J&P playing in the beach area at the yacht club.

Party on the boat. Woo hoo!

This is only part of the pics from the trip. I'll post the rest next Friday. I didn't want to "dump" too much on everyone. I also want to thank my Mom and Dad for another awesome trip to Horseshoe Bay. They went out of their way to make it so great. Thanks for a week full of wonderful memories, Mom and Dad. Love y'all!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Love the new toy! We had one growing up, man I miss it!

B said...

Man, you could do advertising for Horseshoe Bay - this looks like such a fun time. There may have to be a trip there in our future, also!!!